Kelle H. Moley, M.D.
The James P. Crane Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vice Chair and Director of the Division of Basic Science Research
Washington University, School of Medicine
Amanda Heflin, MBA
Reproductive Scientist Development Program
Washington University School of Medicine
425 South Euclid Avenue
Campus Box 8064, BJC-IH, 10th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63110
The program is sponsored by:
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- The March of Dimes Foundation
- The Society for Reproductive Investigation
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2014 RSDP SCHOLAR RETREAT!
September 12-14, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
To register, please click on 'Event Registration.'
This year's retreat features a few adjustments to the schedule of events:
• Reception will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, September 12th,
• The retreat will end around 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 14th.
• Presentations will be extended to 30 minutes, to include more time for Q&A.
• Accommodations for shared rooms at the hotel will be reserved for all scholars.
• RSDP will handle hotel accommodations for invited guests, guest speakers, and other attendees.
• Dr. Steven Russell will be presenting his grant writing workshop from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. A ‘working’ lunch will be provided.